This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Date of Birth
• Lecture modules in the field of agronomy to undergraduate students.
• Supervise research conducted by MSc and PhD students.
• Set up research activities that lead to relevant scientific outputs and contribute to the wider goals of improving agricultural sustainability and food security in South Africa and beyond.
• Function as an independent researcher.
• Engage with a diversity of stakeholders, including academic collaborators, funding agencies, the industry and government.
Finance Department information of your employer
Academic Qualification & Experience
MSc. Crop Science
BSc. Honours Agriculture
University of Pretoria, 2013
University of Zimbabwe, 2004
University of Zimbabwe, 2000
Other Society or Professional Membership Info
Other Society memberships:
Membership category costs
Ordinary membership @ R360/year
Student membership @ R150/year
Telephone number of Secretary: Nancy Nortjé - 083 389 0543
Once your membership is approved you will receive an invoice from the SASCP Office with a unique member number.
Name of account: SA Society for Crop Production
Acc No: 4050253855
Ref: Account ref: (e.g) N101
Pay directly into society bank accountPlease make sure that you write your name or invoice reference number on the deposit slip when you deposit the amount directly into the bank account or make an internet transfer. Also inform the Secretariat about the deposit.